Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DJIA: Slip-sliding Away?

The DJIA is very close to confirming a direction change downward.  As modeled in this post, yesterday's rally is turning into a dead cat bounce.  So far (yes I know it is very early still) this wave down is looking like 1/3.  Check out the alternation between 2 and 4 of the subwave.

Of course all of this is very preliminary.  Most EW folks you see don't even attempt this short term of modeling.  They are more content placing counts on stuff that has already happened.  Of course, I see no fun in that.  The only fun for me is the forward looking models.  After all I think that the Dow and the S+P and all stocks and bonds are essentially Paper Ponzi scams anyway so all I am left with is to have fun with them

I darned sure wouldn't trust my retirement money to them.  Tribute song to the coming collapse of the major indices: Slip Sliding Away.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More