Monday, February 17, 2014

A gold update that you might find interesting.

In this post I showed a couple charts that I wanted to update.  Specifically, I showed a chart of the Google Trends interest over the terms "paid in gold".  Go check that post out and now compare to the current update of that trend below.  I see an expanding wedge forming which suggests that we could see a rapid short term climb in metals prices.


Here is another chart update from the last post.  This one for the tend of "gold is money".  A break above that red resistance line would be undeniably bullish for gold lovers like me.  It would massively increase the odds that the sheeple were waking up to the real value of gold which is what it has always been which is the only real money ever to have existed on the planet.

"Gold is money and nothing else is."
"Gold is money and everything else is credit"
--J. Pierpoint Morgan.



The 3rd chart has not broken out yet but I think that it soon likely will:

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More