Wednesday, February 12, 2014

AA Update

In this post  I modeled AA as needing to undergo a large pullback.  While I am very bullish on these shares over the next 18 months, I see no reason to hold them during major expected corrections like most stock pickers would have me do.  I still think that $18 in 18 months is going to happen but it has to take time to play out and that means volatility in these paper infused markets.


Today's update is more of the same but I will note that during the last 5 days of markets rallying, AA did not rally much.  AA respected the model.  This should not be ignored.  Anyone with short term gains in AA should consider locking them in.  This is not investing advice.  It is an observation based on the model I presented.  I hope that those who are taking the time to make sense of what I am saying in these pages will be financially entertained.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More