Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Beginning of Google collapse imminent (as soon as 5 trading days).

Another picture perfect ending diagonal.  Something major major is going to happen.  Probably another major war as I have feared they would pull on us all along.

The whole thing is a con if I can see it coming from so far off.  I'm going to give this my highest odds ever: 98%.   It is the first and only time I ever wrote that but the evidence with so many stocks is so compelling that I have to let the data speak the truth.  I suspect we get a pop and then drop out of the markets tomorrow and if that happens then the fear trade is going golden.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about CMG, NFLX & PCLN? These pigs ready to collapse as well?

The Captain said...

Look at CMG. Today was the throw over of the 5th wave. Alternation on the 2nd and 4th. I wish I had more time to do posts. That one is so near a major reversal!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More