Friday, May 9, 2014

I think JNUG has bottomed: buy into strength on Monday.

I'm not holding JNUG over the weekend but I do think there is a good chance that it will bounce on Monday.  I really liked the close today which formed an inverted owl while also kissing the lower support line shown below.  A break below that line would be the trigger to sell again.  So I will be buying back in on Monday at the open as long as it holds that support line during pre-market trading and I will set my stops just below that line and then walk away and let it do whatever it is going to do.  If I'm right about this, the expected run will be to the top of the channel again.  This is about as simple a plan as it gets and it comes with clear bail out triggers.  This bet may not pan out, but there can be no doubt that it is a smart bet.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More