Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tomorrow should be a significant down day. -225 points? More?

GE looks ready to put on a 3rd wave performance.  The chart is telegraphing a plunge soon.  Some will say it was due to Argentinean defaults but those really are kind of small to make the DJIA react very badly.  Anyway, I picked up a nice block of TZA yesterday (Wed) and I have my stops in place for a very small stop loss if I'm wrong about this chart.  But with all of the things I see going on, the odds are rapidly shifting to the short side and after such a big run the herd has to be thinking about that "20% correction" that many have been warning of.  So I expect a big correction and then a big vee style "I don't believe stocks can over go down and stay there" rally.  But that will be a large 2nd wave (very tradeable to the long side though!)  which will bounce to the 38.2% fib, maybe the 50, unlikely the 61.8 this time and then just fall off a cliff.

But that is months out there and we need to stay focused on profiting from the pullback that should be coming right now according to the GE wave count.  I don't think GE can go down in a vacuum.  If GE goes down, everything goes with it IMO.  Time will tell.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More