Friday, August 29, 2014

Boeing shares ready to crash.

In my last BA update I indicated that blue 2 was very near.  So far it looks like that model was pretty close as you can see by today's snapshot.  The shares peaked very near to where I had placed the blue 2 on the model and have now begun a decline.  While a move back up above the lower rail below would negate this model, I don't think that will happen what with all of the other topping signs I am seeing unfold right now.  So the next likely move for BA is to accelerate to the downside as blue 3 plays out.  Somewhere within it should be a 3rd of a 3rd of a 3rd which almost always includes gaps of some sort.

This is not the time to be complacent about the ownership of these shares IMO.  It is more than likely a great place to take out a short position or for the more leverage minded, some put options.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More