Monday, August 25, 2014

More detail on my recent retail sector topping call

In this post I showed a high level chart model that indicated the retail sector was very near a top.  Now I want to zoom in and show you just how close I think we are.  I model that a 4th wave horizontal triangle finished wave 4 on Aug 5th and that we have been building black 5 ever since.  This 5th wave should be a normal 1-2-3-4-5 impulse.

I model that blue 4 ended as shown and that we will have a small but mainly sideways sell off into blue 4 before one more final "will the insanity never stop?" rally into black 5.  Since blue 2 was a vee style retracement, blue 4 should be sideways.  Look for this as one of the potential.signs that this model is correct.

As soon as RTH breaks back down into the channel it should be lights out, game over, send the children to bed.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More