Tuesday, September 9, 2014

RTH update

Here is my first post on RTH wherein I modeled that retail was very near a top.
 
In this post the next day I took more time and zoomed in and realized that a tiny 5th wave was still likely to occur.

A little later, I showed a model where the 5th was partially built, needed one more little thrust to complete the wave count.


Here is my peak call on RTH where I thought the 5th wave was actually and finally done.

Below is the current 30 Minute chart which began to decline the very next day after the post where I suggested that the 5th was done.   This might in fact have only been the 3rd wave and a higher high would indicate that the 5th wave is really now in progress but if that is going to be the case then it will have to reverse pretty darned quickly - 1 or 2 days at the most.  $62.21 would be the 38.2 fib of the 3rd and $61.74 would be the 50% fib.  61.28 would be the 61.28% fib.

It could also turn out to be a failed 5th (owl ears).

If it will do a full new 5th wave, it should peter out around $64 or $65.  After that, the odds of a reversal will be very, very high.  It could also just fall off a cliff right here, right now.  The chart will do what will advantage the fewest number of traders (AKA crocodiles which are a form of reptile ;  ).

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More