Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Abby Joseph Cohen sell indicator just went off....

I'm beginning to think that personal credibility should be calculated in a way that is inversely proportional to the number of names one uses to refer to themselves by.  And no, it's not because I prefer just "Captain" nor because of my recent post on Charles Hugh Smith.  No, my new view on this is related to the latest three named fool, Abby Joseph Cohen, proudly and loudly declaring the S+P 500 will be 2,150 12 months from now.  Stocks must always go up, she thinks, because the fed can just keep on inflating indefinitely (even though they can't). If ever a topping call were made, that was it.  I mean, I still recall clearly how she was such a big name going into dot bomb but she never saw the collapse coming.  She kept on pumping stocks as they collapsed and after the 3rd bad call on CNBC they stopped trotting her stupid ass out.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More