Wednesday, December 31, 2014

[RUSL] update

Here is my previous RUSL update.  As you can see when comparing that chart to the model below, my timing was pretty good in terms of expecting resistance at the 2-4 parallel but the chart has not headed down as hard as I had hoped into blue 5 and now since I think USO bottoms very soon I cannot see how RUSL will crater if USO is rising.  Quite the opposite I would expect.

Today's move down could be counted as a 5th wave.  In other words a massively failed 5th.  I bought some at the close in the hopes of at least catching the pop to the level of the prior 4th ($20.50) but also with the understanding that today could have been a failed 5th.  If this is the case then I think it needs to move up from the open tomorrow.  My stops are set tightly and I can only hope this goes back down rapidly over the next few days to the $6-$8 range so that I can load the boat.  I doubt I will get so lucky.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More