Tuesday, December 30, 2014

UVXY update

UVXY is getting the bounce after filling the gap as modeled in the prior post so it's time to look at what could go wrong in the near term.  Below is the model for the next threat I see which is that the recent wedge, although not fully formed with a throwunder, was just a 3rd of some kind and that the action since has been an a-b-c correction that will fill the gap shown during orange 5 of blue c of red 4 as shown below.  I will sell my UVXY if it pauses @$22.50.  Then I'll observe whether the pullback comes to the prior 4th in 3 waves or if it is going lower in a more motive fashion.

This is my alternate model but will become my primary if ~$21.50 cannot hold on the pullback.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More