Sunday, January 25, 2015

[GDXJ] likely about to enter wave 3.

Backlink.  I'm wondering if the 38.2 will even be hit.  I just realized that WC could already be formed.  If so then orange 2 is already in place or very close to being in place. A small throwunder would be a nice touch here to kiss the 38.2 but I want to reiterate that I think this is the time to buy in anticipation of wave 3 up which I expect to be a doozy.  They hated GDXJ at $20 and they will love it at $40 or more.  Once it breaks back up through the upper green rail it is a confirmed buy signal and I expect it to just go crazy.  As soon as this breaks out, JNUG is a leverage buy with tight stops (sell if it makes a lower low).  Let your profits run and cut your losses short.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More