Thursday, January 29, 2015

[GDXJ] update

In the backlink, check the left hand model.  The action since then has been a variation on the left hand model.  All that I labeled wave 2 now seems A of 2.  The current chart has pulled back to the 50 fib and so the red path could go off tomorrow.  Yes it looks like only 3 waves in the C of 2 wave but there is a spike down just below the 38.2 fib that I think can be counted as wave 4.  I initially didn't see it which is why I added the blue path but then I made the lines thicker and it jumped out at me from the grid.  I see this quite a bit at turning points : waves that land right on top of grids.  It's almost as if the herd is using common charting tool grids as camouflage.  Yeah I know it seems silly to me too.  But this is a representation of a living being made up of millions of individuals and so the complexity of it should not be so easily dismissed.

Bottom line: sell if it goes to a new low and then watch to see that it finds support after a 5th wave down, possibly in the 61.8% fib region.  But to be honest, that is more of a pull back than I expect at this point. The 50 fib would be just right if the herd would leave it at that.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More