Monday, February 16, 2015

[WHZ] update

EW might not be a crystal ball but the results can be amazing at times.  Here is the backlink to my first post on WHZ (and writing this post right now, I don't even recall the company name...).  This is a stock I had never laid eyes on until the day of that post.  Here is the model from that post:




While I changed the count of the updated model (below) slightly based on new data, the price action is very similar to my original model, especially the rapid pullback to just below $6.60.  I believe this is now in a 3rd wave up (or a C wave) and that the smart money would buy the open on Tuesday and stop out at anything below the 38.2 fib.  Look how the chart intentionally gapped up over the 38.2.  That is a sign of strength.

My price target for wave 3 of WHZ is $11.40 by mid March.
 

If my model continues to hold then WHZ should really take off over the next week.  But if this turns around and falls below the 38.2 then get out and wait to see what happens next.  Pretty much I would hold above the 38.2 and sell below it.

Again, this bullish price target of $11.40 assumes that the recent pullback was in fact an a-b-c even though it could also potentially be a 1-2-3-4-5.  It could count either way.  So the strategy should be to sell if it falls below the 38.2 and then buy back if it does an a-b-c back to $7.

If this falls to a new low, DEFINITELY GTFO because it means that the recent low was only A, the current bounce is B and then the next fall back would be a lower low than $6.65, perhaps $6.12 or even as low as $5.86. 



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More