Sunday, May 31, 2015

More stupid shark jumping by liberals.

The liberal shark jump fest continues with the demands being place on Idaho pastors to marry gay people or go to jail and pay a fine.  This is nothing more than a form of state sponsored slavery in the name of political correctness and "equal rights".  When a judge can compel you to live your non-criminal life in this fashion or that, or to engage in this work or that, then people have lost their freedom.  The ridiculous notion that some fv(k with a robe on can tell me who I must do business with is beyond abhorrent to me.  You cannot criminalize my unalienable right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness without expecting a fight.
 
This comes very close to my personal line for taking up arms against oppressors.  I don't care if they go around saying I have to do thus and such.  That is their first amendment right.  I have no problem with that.  Where the problems would start is if they send armed jackboots to my house to lay hands on me to haul me off to what is essentially a liberal "re-education" camp for failing to comply with their liberal wishes.  Such a move will be ill-advised.  The tin badges and shoulder patches would lose all their meaning to me in that case and it would just be one armed force battling another.  Fortunately I am not a pastor and so I don't have to deal with this monster government overstep but I'm pretty sure there are more than a few million people in the US who think the same way I do.

Open letter to gay people:

As a libertarian I don't care what choices you make in your lives.  It's up to you because we are talking about your lives here, not mine.  As long as your choices don't impact my rights, have at it.  Live and let live!  But when you allow a small fraction of your numbers to represent all gay people in matters which absolutely do impact the unalienable rights of others, well, all I can say is that it will eventually come back to haunt.  Now I know that you have as little control over what other gays do as I have control over what the likes of fake conservatives like John McCain do.  But if you just sit there and say nothing you will eventually be viewed as complicit.  Yes, I know that is not fair and no I don't hope for it to happen.  All I'm doing is telling you what my social models are telling me and those models have not been far off the mark for some time now.

So if you are smart, distance yourself from these kinds of attempts to enslave others, to put demands on their lives that you would not want them putting on yours.  Because if you think all of this comes with no cost then I have to warn you that you are sadly mistaken.  Eventually there will be blowback. Not for being gay mind you but for using / allowing the state to use you as a control mechanism over people who aren't.  So again, the issue is not gay vs. straight.  The issue is government control over private lives with gay rights just being a convenient political handle for the con men to latch onto.  You are being used as much as the pastors in the link are being abused.  Whether you know it or not, these public attacks on conservatives in the name of gay rights are not good for you in the long run.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More