Friday, June 19, 2015

Back into [JNUG] heavy.

JNUG is on the bubble.  It will either break down or breakout right now and I don't know which way it will go.  So I'm trading it carefully using EW defined entry and exits.  This has been very good to me of late!  JNUG just dipped suddenly down to the 50 fib as you can see in the chart below.  So, I'm loaded back up with a 2x position this time with tight stops at $21.60 (keeping the risk down in case they gap us down Monday).  So far what I see is a motive wave up and then an a-b-c retracement to the 50 fib.  Time will tell where this takes us but again I know it can go either way.  I actually hope Avi turns out to be right and that GLD hits 95-105.  It would be the clearest technical buy signal that I know of.  He's had that price level for 9+ months already.  If he turns out to be right it will be huge evidence that his world view is correct.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More