Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Took profits on [UVXY]

In the backlink I was looking for a short term peak into red 4 which we seem to have gotten pretty close to what the model was expecting.  That model is below.



 Actual is below.  If this model continues to hold then we should see a move down into the $34 range before we finally catch a bid.  UVXY hasn't caught any kind of break since mid January.  It's just been a pounding.  When this turns around I suspect it will be very sudden, like nobody saw anything bad coming and then rushed all at the same time to go buy crash insurance.

A move above today's high will tell me that my model is wrong and I will quickly buy back in.  All bears have been completely killed off out of these markets.  I mean, bears are wiped out, dead, gonzo.  It is an historic extreme.  All the biggest hedge funds that did the bear trade have folded and some have even thrown in long.  All the Asians are on the same side of the ferry....







No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More