Tuesday, June 23, 2015

[USLV] update

Here is the backlink.  It suggested that the wave structure below could turn into an expanding wedge:



Today's snapshot lends more credence to that view as USLV continued to take a pounding today.  It's possible for that lower rail to angle downward a bit more but I do like the double bottom circled on the chart and so I got my toe wet again in USLV in the extended trade for the first time in many weeks.  While bullish for the next 6 weeks or so, this model predicts an eventual lower low to come very close to if not hit into Avi's GLD and SLV targets for the bottom of big wave 2 down.




















I did find it interesting that the junior miners didn't get thrown under the bus with USLV.  In any case, things need to turn up tomorrow pretty much from the open for me to keep my new USLV and to continue hanging onto a large position of JNUG.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More