Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Crunch time for [CLB] longs

In the backlink I saw a potential head and shoulder breakdown in the cards.  I worried that it might end up doing a lower low than January 2015 which would mean 5 waves down had transpired, not 3.  Well, that would mean that Prechter was likely going to be correct in terms of a huge deflationary crash.  Because that whole sequence would then be wave A of C, not C of C as I currently count it. 










Well, the H+S did break down as expected but it did not seem to have much momentum.  So now it is back up to the neckline kissing it from below.  You should be able to just make this out pointed at in the high level model below.  If this can break back up out of the neck line then the count since blue 1 could in fact count as blue 2 and in fact wc2.  If this is the case then wave 3 up is likely about to take off.  I don't know which it will be but when I see it I will know which way the winds of fortune are blowing.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More