Thursday, July 23, 2015

[HUI] falling wedge just barely throws under lower rail.

Backlink.

Folks, I hope you are buying something golden at these prices.  I don't know what else to tell you.  We have a once in a lifetime crash in metals and miners which is in the very very late stages.  Later, I think, than Avi believes.  The reason is that sentiment is at world record lows.  Tracking sentiment is something that EWI takes seriously and that Avi doesn't do at all.   This is panic selling and I expect it to turn into an inverted owl as shown.  That 4th wave rally will certainly be worth being in JNUG for!  It will be a 15-20% rise for HUI which means something significantly north of that for JNUG. 40% or more from current levels I would guess.

Avi's not looking for the falling wedge so it will be interesting to see what happens going forward.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More