Friday, August 21, 2015

No guns? No freedom.

In this country the liberals will say that the title of my post sounds like a "crazy prepper's slogan" but for more and more people on this planet, the truth is becoming painfully obvious.  Their governments, like ours, have failed to represent the people.  Their governments have gone rogue. Their money, like ours, is as fake as Donald Trump's hair.  Voice of America today highlights how people from Kazakhstan are watching their currency value go to shit without any recourse but to sit and watch.  They have been banned from protest by their corrupt government.  So now their wages buy less and less and they just have to sit there and take it.  They work the same but end up with less buying power.  Their government is stealing their labor with its fake money supply.

This is a beaten people.  They have no means of defending themselves and so, like chattel, they just let the ranchers have their way with them.  They have effectively been enslaved and no, that is not an over the top characterization.   They are slaves.  Their labor is taken without due compensation.  That's slavery any way you dice it.  This can happen anywhere of course but it can only happen easily in those places where the citizens have been talked out of their guns.  Once defenseless who gives a shit what you say, think or feel?  SLAVES DON'T GET  A SAY.

You might say, "Well, not everyone was talked out of their guns.  In some places they passed laws and you HAD to give your guns up".  To those people I say, "Yeah, just like I said.  They were talked out of their guns".  You see folks, guns are not there just so you can give them up when someone waves around a piece of paper which declares that you should be left defenseless against ruthless forces which ALWAYS show their faces once the people are disarmed and helpless.  If someone comes to me asking for my guns I will decline.  If they come to me demanding them, I will defend myself using the same deadly force that I know they will be bringing to the party.  It's as simple as that. If I hand my guns over without firing a shot, I was talked out of them no matter what the circumstances were.  If they want my guns they can pry them from my cold dead hands.  Got that FBI, CIA, NSA and every other TLA government scam ridden agency?  Nobody cares what you think anymore. Come and take them if you can.  Molon labe.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More