Thursday, August 27, 2015

Simply awesome proof point of the veracity of the Elliott wave principle [PVIEW]

Backlink.

Some time ago I was looking for credible, non-game-able ways to test the EW principle.  I've had good success using it when trading but how much of that was luck and how much of it was trading computers using EW algos thus making their own weather.  So I started to monitor my viewership stats because it is single blind in nature.  There is no feedback mechanism for anyone to be able to use in changing the page view hits in order to game my charts.  Not that anyone would care to do that; my blog is still an unknown flyspeck in the blogosphere.  I don't advertise it's existence to everyone I know and I share it with only a small fraction of the people who I mention it to.   And since I don't allow ads on this blog (and never will) even those who might stop by just to check to ensure their ads are working will never find this site.

In any case, I began this experiment in this post with the chart model of readership page views.   I've updated it a few times over the years but below is the first time I have had enough data to show a complete motive wave and the the associated retracement to about the level of the prior 4th.  Here is one interpretation.




Another is below.  But no matter which happens next, this has clearly been a motive wave consisting of 5-3-5-3-5 to form pink 1 followed by a pullback which might be a 5-3-5 or it might just be 5 down.   If the latter then the current wave up might stall very soon and then head back down back to the level of the prior 4th.  In other words, the chart below is also possible at this point.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More