Thursday, August 27, 2015

[S+P500] update

In the backlink I recognized that there are two top prevailing models for where the wave count is.  While my current model sides with Prechter/EWI, there is no 100% certain way to tell 3rds from Cs.  If there was then there would not be such disagreement in the wave model interpretation. 

But we CAN set triggers.  IMO, if this rally extends past the 38.2 fib then that is something that the shorts should pay attention to.  But if it blows past the gap fill then I am going to dump several of my puts holdings which are still very green.  Yes it could also hit the 50 fib but I really do not expect that within a real 3rd wave.  So this is getting to be crunch time for the bears IMO.  Again, my primary model is still bearish but it is always a question of when the system will collapse of its own corrupt weight.  So, with all due respect to long term charts, actual trades where money is involved have to be done with the charts at hand.  Perhaps it is a market rally from here that sets the commodities free from the drubbing they have taken since 2011.  I'd be just fine with that outcome.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More