Thursday, September 24, 2015

[AGI] chart does not bode well for the next 2 weeks.... [JNUG]

In the backlink I presented this model of possibility:




In that post I wrote (yellow emphasis added), "It has not yet broken the lower rail which is the 2nd confirmation of a HT breakdown so the fat lady has not sung on this one yet but should it gap lower as shown then hang tight and be patient because within a week we will likely see a vee bottom that forms a inclining double bottom before moving to higher highs. If it plummets all the way to $2.50 to finish out its 5th wave (Avi's model), it becomes a double uber top secret screaming flaming buy."

Folks, that gap down was predicable and its potential was clearly predicted.  I went out of my way to put it in the model above.  So the fact that it has happened below should be a clear warning: traders get to the sidelines in metals and miners because the shit is likely going to hit the fan one more time before a really strong bottom is put in.  Breaking that lower rail was a 2nd confirmation of the model  Do you need 3? 

Now, if it retakes that lower rail then all bets are off but the odds of this happening seem very, very distant to me. 

Again, we have to go with the model, not our gut instinct.  This is very likely to be a deep vee and it will not likely be going down by itself.  By the way, this aligns with my recent silver post.  I exited JNUG yesterday and never re-entered.  Looking at the clarity of this chart I think I will be getting some JDST for the 3rd wave down (3rd of 5).  Most people should just stick with cash IMO until this 5 wave expresses itself or this model goes bust (i.e. a break back up into the channel is needed).



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More