Monday, September 28, 2015

[AGI] update

In the backlink I provided the model below.  The model was of course accompanied by cautionary text which, as luck would have it, turned out to be worth your time to read.



The zoom in of the current chart is below.  I suspect today's bottom was a 3rd wave.  If this just rallies a little bit tomorrow then don't bite.  3-5% is not enough.  If that happens, look for the reversal to a lower low and then expect a bottom into the end of the month as shown.

But then, fellow gamblers, and this is only my humble view based on my interpretation of the wave count as it has been revealed to us so far, buy like crazy.  Experienced traders will be employing margin into such a bottom while others are selling and running away in panic.  The difference?  They don't know about EW and we do.  They simply panic or get greedy tomorrow based on the current trend.  That's why they always miss the big turns.  But when I begin buying into the miners again you can bet your bottom dollar that I will have a supporting wave count and defined stops.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More