Tuesday, September 22, 2015

[JNUG] update

In the backlink I had stayed out of JNUG overnight because I did not count that C of 2 was completed yet.  I wrote, "I will not be shocked if this does a 61.8% retrace on me and please keep in mind that while GDXJ put in a bottom on the 27th and the low of the 11th counts as a 2nd wave, JNUG actually put in a slightly lower low on the 11th and so the current wave is its 2nd. We know seconds can be deep vees.  For all these reasons, I am likely erring to the side of caution and staying on the sidelines overnight."



After today's gap down opening I reverted back to the non extended trading hours view to get the picture below which is now my current model.  If this were to be so inclined, a move down to the 70.7 fib would also close the gap left on the 16th.



As always, patience and caution are some of the most difficult aspects of this game.  I am looking to buy the 61.8 fib retracement and then hoping/expecting an intraday/AM reversal to validate my decision.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More