Friday, September 18, 2015

[JNUG] update

In the AM pretrade today I bailed out at $10.20 which was very near the AM peak because my model target wave structure had been hit.

In the backlink I provided the model below as something new to consider.  It has now become my top model so I am back into JNUG at $9.60 in the extended trade.




Stops are set @ $9.36.

Note: another reason I think it is important to hold over the weekend is that this move back today might actually have been wave 2 down.  If you review my original post on this, it mentioned pulling back to the 38.2 OR the prior 4th and at the time that was seen to be in the $9-$9.30 range.  Well, the pullback split the difference in that range so red 4 above could actually be wave 2 of 3 down.  This implies that a rapid move up could take place on Monday.  As always, odds and not certainties but my counts have been serving me well and so I have to stick with them.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More