Tuesday, September 29, 2015

[RUSL] update - top level model intact but near critical test.

Backlink.

I called this post perhaps my most critical RUSL update yet.  In it I provided this top level model:




Zooming way in on that picture, we can see that a back test of the upper rail from above was one of the very early expectations of this model.



While the reversal did not happen in the time frame shown above, I never claim my models to be time or price accurate.  If they are then great but wave shape/wave count is all that is really looked at by me.  The actual RUSL chart turned the pullback into a time extended 3 wave deal which is looking like it could turn into an inverted owl.  Nothing is of course confirmed yet but the model expects a strong reversal somewhere within the red circle.  Days not weeks.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More