Thursday, September 24, 2015

[SLV] update

In the backlink I was modeling the potential for unfinished business to the downside for silver.  We did get a dip from that point ($13.91 went down to ~$13.60s) but not as deep as I had thought.  That leaves it open to be a B or a 2nd wave pullback with the subsequent move up being C or 3.  So the threat is that this has morphed into a larger falling wedge (i.e. went from the blue channel model to the lime green channel model with the red finish. 

That declining double top at black 4 is worrisome but at the same time, that is exactly the kind of thing that a 3rd of 3rd is supposed to break out of .  So a small pullback from the resistance from here today into the close could lead to a gap above that resistance tomorrow at the open. 

However, a gap down as shown in red below would be a warning sign.  So I just banked today's 14% profit on JNUG and now I'll just wait to see if that falling green line can be broken out today.  As usual, I am erring to the side of caution at this point, if you can call today's 14% gain an error.  I did follow my own advice from this post in thinking that the pullback could be an expanded flat correction.

JNUG isn't going anywhere without silver...

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More