Sunday, October 25, 2015

[UVXY] big picture

In the backlink I provided some close up models to consider but here I provide the big picture.  The reason I was calling a bottom at blue 5 was because I counted 5 waves down.  Since blue 5 I count 5 up and only 3 back down so far.  The Aug low was just above $24 and the recent low tried to dip down that low with a spike down but could not do it.  So a reasonable place for stops for new money put in to this game is $24.  If this goes below that then this count is busted.  I'd like to see at least one more scary swoon in the markets drive UVXY up to the level of the prior 4th around $200.

I also want a pony for Christmas and a Viking burial in my burning boat when I die...

In any case, if this count turns out to be correct then it should reverse rapidly upward, not something smooth, round or slow.  That was the left cheek of this double bottom and so the right one, should the herd choose to follow this model, should be a vee.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More