Monday, October 19, 2015

[UVXY] update

Last Wednesday's model clearly busted.  Below is my current model.  The gap bounded by the red and green lines was filled during the extended trade so I added to my UVXY position but I will be quick to sell if it is not up from the open tomorrow.  In that event I would look to buy back in per the blue model.

Something is very wrong with my world view on this if it goes to a lower low than the August low which was $24.  In that case this whole damned thing could turn out to be a monster flat or expanded flat (3-3-5) correction.  If it would be a flat, the target is $90.  If expanded flat then could be higher.  Of course, other possibilities exist.  In fact, EWI's monster bear might not materialize even though it seems that one by one the titans are falling.





No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More