Friday, October 23, 2015

[YGE] update

At the backlink I continued to stand by the model below.



Actual is below and it is tracking the model reasonably well.  Of course, reasonable is in the eyes of the beholder.  Most stock technicians would be amazed at this fine grained level of correlation between model and actual but as an Elliotician I expect my models to perform pretty well and when they don't I go looking for a reason.  Sometimes its simply that the herd had 3 different valid paths and they took one that I wasn't banking on.  Other times my count is just wrong (meaning invalid/badly counted in the first place) for whatever reason.  Only in the latter case do I consider it an error.  For the same reason, the results below cannot be entirely attributed to skill.  I just got sklucky.



Today I tripled down on the backtest of the 3.2 fib from above.  Now that we have a maturing wave count to the upside as well as a significantly larger position than my initial purchase, stops on the entire position will be used going forward and are now set to $0.72.   Sorry about the missing portion of the chart, TDAmeritrade software sometimes sucks.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More