Thursday, November 26, 2015

Where is [AAPL] going from here?

Backlink.

Ever since I modeled an exact likely top on AAPL shares in this post the shares seem to have fallen in 5 waves and only recovered in 3.  There is still room to question how this wave count will play out but one always has to have a primary path with odds and a secondary path with odds.  So red is always primary in my drawn models and odds right now are 55 for red, 44 for blue, 1 for something else.

I think the shine has come off of apple.  I think that the mystique which surrounded the brand has evaporated.  The herding behavior that we saw in the past - lining up around stores in order to be the first one to own these overpriced product - I think that is over.   I think the last time or two wasn't even real and that AAPL got busted paying fake buyers to line up hoping to ignite the animal spirits (AKA herding behavior) of other buyers.

Folks, when products are still in their positive hype phase you never see the CEO of the associated company being disrespected in ways such as the Taiwanese video that I linked to in a prior post.

Whether or not the actual peak is in for AAPL shares, I predict that "proud to be gay" Tim Cook will be out on his sweet cheeks within 24 months from today.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More