Sunday, December 20, 2015

[$DJT] update

While I was anything but bullish at the backlink, the transports have now put in a lower low than the August flash crash low thanks to last Friday's sell off.  I do not think this can be ignored folks.  In fact, I think it signals a rapid rise in selling and so if you are of the put persuasion then now is the time to be loading up on your favorite pig stock because the odds strongly favor the butcher's knife coming down on this bloated stock market in a serious way.

According to my model below, the transports have finished blue 5 to form back 1, and then also black 2.  You can see how rapidly it fell over the past 2 months and this is just what we should expect for black 3.  If my count is correct, cyan 1 and 2 of black 3 are already in the books and so the Santa rally that everyone simply expects to occur could turn into a Santa bloodbath in the markets.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More