Wednesday, December 9, 2015

[FCEL] first post.

Anonymous requested a FCEL count which is below.  If you request specific counts for me to look at if I have time, at least give initials so I know who is asking (multiple anonymous ask for stuff).

In any case, the count for this one seems pretty clear all except whether the green count of black 5 is correct or the red count is.  The herd has left itself leeway to go either way.  The red 5 option would be a much clearer outcome here both in that wave 5 would be a clear 5 waves down but also that it would better match the size of black 1 in log scale.

This is the point where if I was trying to buy for a long term hold that I would cost average in over the next quarter, always buying the 5 wave dip.

First upside target after the bottom is in will be $12 no matter what the bottom turns out to be.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you captain.

Bought FCEL today at 5.5

The Captain said...

I'm in at $5.44 just in the extended trade. I'll do a follow on post to it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More