Thursday, December 17, 2015

[SUNE] update

At the backlink I was taking the conservative view (or some might say pessimist view) that SUNE would be blocked just short of moving back into the range of the prior 1st wave.  I admit I am surprised that we got that little unicorn horn that signaled that the current wave is not a 4th wave AND we got a slightly green closing despite being down over 2% on USO today.  That I think shows that the shorts who thought this was going to BK are now rapidly reconsidering that view.

In any case, I am not stuck on any one model.  When the data suggests my current model is not the top model then I change it.I do expect a back test of that new found support while closing the gap as shown before higher highs will be seen but I will be buying this dip if we get it.  I am already loaded up on energy stocks so it is not any big deal to me if I get some of this but a $5 price level with the right wave count would do it for me.

Always keep in mind that these can also turn into very deep vee 2nd waves...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back in SUNE today at 4.8 on this morning plunge.

The Captain said...

Can't say this plunge was much of a surprise but it could deep vee 2nd on you. Consider stopping out at $5 if it goes back that low.

Anonymous said...

Thanks captain ... I unload at 5.4 within 2 hrs because can't pass up such a nice swing gain.

Can you take a look at SPCB and IPI if you have a chance, thanks again for all the writeups.

Ben

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More