Wednesday, January 20, 2016

[DRD] update

First off let me say that Glen Morangie is just great scotch.  It's always fun sitting in a Chinese bar badly overpaying for good booze.   The Chinese servers in these good hotels are always so polite and respectful even if they probably think I am a self entitled American.  The recent news of David Bowie and Alan Rickman and now Glen Frey is rather depressing since these guys are all within 15 years of my age.  But I take solace in the fact that I'm still here drinking a fine drop in some far off location.  For as long as it lasts...

In any case, DRD is acting like a spring chicken these days even as Oil continues trying to find a bottom.  In the backlink I gave the model below.



I think the recent gapacious(tm) break out says there is more upside ahead.  At some point in the not distant future I will be selling my rising DRD to buy falling oil.  I do not believe for a moment that oil is down forever like so many are saying these days.  However I do believe in waiting for EW defined entry and exit points as a way to remain solvent during historic sell offs like the one that oil is in right now.  It is literally one for the record books.  So many see outright fear.  I see cautious, EW-infused optimism.

In any case I think DRD is pointing up for M+M stocks soon.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More