Friday, January 8, 2016

Lucky again on [WMT]

For new readers, please have a look at this post in which, after being negative on WMT for a long time I suddenly decided to not only stop being negative but also in fact recommended that people buy it.  Below is the model that I provided in that post.  It was trading at ~ $57.



In the backlink I provided the updated model below which shows that WMT did lose 50 cents more before reversing - I was off by one small wave.




Today's snapshot (below) shows that I got lucky with my model.

Again.


If you are long this stock you should be looking for the door soon but my primary model is for a finish to the $68 and change level.  My primary model says it will likely stop just short of the 38.2 fib.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More