Friday, January 22, 2016

Mish cracks on Cramer.

I've been laughing at Cramer for years now but I never recall Mish having shown any outward disrespect toward him before.  Apparently that is now changing. I think many are finally awakening to the theatrical joke that is Jim Cramer.  Prechter wrote long ago that when the credit infused good times pulled back, many of today's investiBC, Jim Cramer, etc. will be hit the first and the worst.  Pay attention when you see this happening because when these fools lose their ratings you know that the herd has given up on investing as a way to make money.  And without those suckers to fleece, Wall St will be in a bad way.  So bad that brokerages might begin going under and taking clients money with them.  There will likely come a time in this Ponzi when I decide that it's just too risky to even leave my trading account in the hands of a brokerage even if its all in cash.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More