Friday, February 19, 2016

[JNUG] update

In the backlink I provided the model below with the commentary, "The conservative thing to do would be to assume yesterday's selloff was wave 4 instead of 2.  Thus we look for 5 wave higher to perhaps $65 and then bail out to see how bad the retracement gets.  It could go all the way back to the 61.8 fib and in fact it could go all the way back down and do a double bottom deep vee 2nd."




So far the real time chart is tracking the model quite nicely and I'm currently not changing anything from the above model.




However a significant potential twist has crept into the model.  If I continue to be right about this then it's got to be worth something to anyone trading even as little as $1000 on this volatile issue.   As a small way of thanking those who even sent minimal amounts this week as well as the three people that really surprised me with their financial show of respect, I will be sending you an email that contains my updated JNUG chart, what is different and what it could likely mean as well as how to trade it.

If you didn't get a chance to donate this past week then send me a trifle - even just $5 - and I will send you the same chart update via email.

People have no problem doing multiple trades per day, $10 per time.  After all, you have to spend money to make money.  But from what I have observed, most people are just winging it with their trades and throwing untold hundreds or even thousands at their brokers because they don't have a plan and they don't know what to look for.  NOBODY and I mean nobody knows the future to a certainty.  You can't intelligently ask for that because you can't possibly receive it.  But does everyone's opinion really have the same value in all things? Would you ask a plumber for his views on how a legal case will turn out?  Does a gardener's view of what likely ails you carry the same value as an MD?

Call me crazy but I think it is worth at least a few bucks to know what the person who was able to make the above prediction in advance sees happening.  Of course, I could be biased here.  You'll never know unless you PayGo!

Get my detailed insight on this JNUG chart by donating five measly bucks:

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More