Wednesday, February 24, 2016

[JNUG] update

In the backlink I provided the model below.  Those who bought my special JNUG report had a strong idea of this play-out well in advance.



Actual is below.  Folks, I do believe that wave 1 or A is now likely in.  The actual peak was between the blue and the red waves shown above but the key point here is that today's jack rabbit start counts as motive so blue 5 is likely in.

I'd like to know - did anyone bail out into the peak besides me?  I mean, the model was pretty clear on this matter.  Did you trust the odds or were you paralyzed by the speed of it all?  Trust me, I have been there.  I think it is good to be very cautious if you have limited trading experience.

These waters be filled with sharks! 

But the Elliott wave principle is ingrained in such a way that it can be distorted and it can be disguised to some degree but it cannot be broken.  I know it sounds crazy but how else could anyone ever have had even the slightest chance of predicting these herd movements in advance?  I'm not saying my models always play out because the herd has free will and thus it has the ability to change course.  But the herd is in aggregate a creature of habit and so on average the experienced herd watcher will get fooled a lot less often.

I think that I'm reasonably smart and I have a few things to point to which support this view (like 23 computer technology US patent grants) but I am the first to admit to being no genius.  I'm sure that there are doctors and lawyers and scientists among my readership who could run circles around me in an intelligence test.  It took me days to learn the EW rules and more than a decade before I got any good at it.  Maybe you don't need help but I know it is a lot more difficult than it looks.  Those who decided against purchasing my JNUG report most likely missed a big opportunity by not paying for a guide in these matters.  Sure, you saved $10 or $20.  But how much lost opportunity was there?

Reader David recently asked me for my bulk price for this information.  I think a good number of people would want something like that but I'm not ready to do that yet.  At the same time, I want to help people cash in on these JNUG movements because, played correctly, the gains can just be staggering.  Even with small money of $3k-$5k or more in the game you can easily pay for my services and pocket a nice chunk of change for yourself IFF you know what to look for and then show discipline if it happens (and also if it doesn't happen!).  This is why I asked the question about who bailed.  I told you what to look for.  It was a free gift.  If you didn't execute on it then you might want to examine why that happened.

I'm traveling for work out of country March 7-18.  I cannot guarantee I will be available during that time.  So let's see if a shorter period works for people so we can test this out.  I will offer twice daily updates on JNUG which tell you how I am trading, where I am setting my stops, and anything else that you should be looking for.  This should be a very good time to be receiving timely updates on this volatile ticker!  You should easily be able to pay me an amount that makes it worth my while.  So let's see who is just talking and who is for real.

So I am offering a an 8 day JNUG mini subscription that starts today with one evening report so that you can be prepared to know what to look for tomorrow.  This mini subscription then continues with two updates per day (morning and evening CST) Thursday the 25th, Friday the 26th and Monday the 29th of Feb along with March 1-4.  That's a total of 15 reports on JNUG emailed to you over the next 8 days for just $5.00 each.  That's half of what I pay for a one way trade at TDAmeritrade.  The total cost for these 15 reports is $75.  Obviously, if you are only playing $1000 here then maybe this is going to be a bit out of your comfort zone.  I understand that.  But this kind of information is really only good for traders and traders generally have more than that in play.  In addition, traders gladly do several trades per week and sometimes even per day.  You are in this game to try to extract money from the other traders out there.  If it costs something for you to be able to show up at the knife fight with a loaded gun then maybe that is just a good investment in your own trading odds.

In order to make this fair to those who generously purchase this offering I am hereby suspending all JNUG posts on this blog until March 5th or later and even then I don't know if I will have much time to update for the next couple following weeks given my travel schedule.  The JNUG models given for free to date should already have made anyone who knows what they are doing a nice buck but the models stale quickly.  Feel free to join the JNUG mail list at any time but the price is fixed at $75.  I will not be prorating this.  If you do not want the JNUG service then fear not, I'll still be mentioning other opportunities on the blog.  But JNUG is the fat money right now so it makes sense to treat it as the premium service.

To order this 8 day subscription which features 15 updates on ticker JNUG for the price of $75, please enter 224_JNUG_SUB in the subscription code box below and then click Pay Now.



Enter Subscription Code


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Captain,

Just wanted to share my experience of the past two weeks, in case some are curious on the success of the reports you provided. I play on the TSE in Canada using HGU (2x gold long) and HGD (2x short). Long story short ;) between Feb 10th and last Friday, my cumulative gains in HGU where 9.33$/share (~35%) and 0.51$/share (~12%) for HGD.

Simply put; I managed to get the same result as if I had bought HGU at the absolute minimum, held and sold at maximum during that time period, which I consider to be very difficult if not impossible to accomplish. Instead, I was in when the odds were up and out when they were down, sometimes I simply lost my position with no loss. It required more trades but being on the right side made it so much easier not to get too emotional and be patient. Having your daily reports allowed me to stay cool and wait for the scenarios to play out until the opportunity was right, the timing your technique allows for is stupefying.

The insights you provided on JNUG were spot on, but what I really appreciated was the additional analysis for GLD, SLV, and the dollar in an attempt to reinforce your models. I often find that when multiple scenarios are possible at a junction, the preferred direction can be anticipated by looking at small divergences in correlated markets and their possible models. It was a nice touch from you to fill that request by providing those models and added even greater value to the reports. I can only imagine that with experience, it will get better and better.

In a hope that your blog gets the success it deserves.
Kudos to you!

Kind regards,
L.

The Captain said...

Way too kind, L, but appreciated nonetheless.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More