Monday, February 15, 2016

[RUSL] update

During the president's day break I updated on RUSL but failed to see the 3-3 nature of the past 2 waves.  From mid Jan to end Jan looks like a 3.  From early feb until late last week looks like a 3.  This means we should get a strong 5 wave move up before this reverses back down and just destroys all the new players that are getting in because of the strength in gold.

Folks, pay attention.  If you see this happen then you have to realize that the odds of this being a major, major bottom are very high.  The minimum bounce in that case would be $20 but my real target would be an a-b-c back up to $38.

You saw the bounce in gold.  Don't think it can't happen in oil.  My model says that crude oil should nearly double from its eventual near term bottom and then put in a vee 4th wave to $55 or $60.  RUSL would react wildly positive to that if it occurs.  I don't know the future any more than the next guy, but gambling is about odds and I like my odds in this bet.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More