Thursday, March 17, 2016

[UGAZ] update is available

I see UGAZ as an excellent near term trading opportunity which is why I have been offering the updates to it as paid releases.  My model is playing out very nicely as previous paid customers can attest and the next release is available now.  I think you will find the information very helpful given the set of indicators I am seeing right now.

So you can either ignore it as an opportunity, go it on your own, or get my take on it for the cost of a trade.  If you want to find out where I think we are in this model, paste the code 0317UGAZ into the box below and click Pay Now.

Note: I am in Taiwan this week, if you want to order this, please do so ASAP because it's late here and my email distribution for these reports is manual.  Delaying your purchase will get you the report 8 hours from now.  Sorry for the inconvenience.


Indicate Service Purchased

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More