Tuesday, April 26, 2016

[AAPL] is getting juiced.

In the backlink to AAPL, I provided a negative model per below.



The red rectangle below is the after hours gap down that the stock took based on "unexpected" poor earnings.



I don't know who it was that didn't expect this but my model clearly did.  A lower low than blue  1 means that everyone is giving up hope in Mr. "proud to be gay".  In that event they will soon toss his useless bum into the ashcan of history.  In his place will go someone who is conservative. and who is in fact not gay.

I personally don't care who they put in charge.  I'm only telling what my model says the herd will do.  Unless AAPL finds someone with vision and passion like Jobs had, it will be going much much lower.  Hi tech is all about what have you done for me lately.  Kings are made and slain all the time.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More