Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Stockman's economic supernova

David Stockman is an economic truth teller who has been on the rise (meaning becoming more visible) for the past 3-4 years now.  While he doesn't know anything about market timing he does understand the real fundamentals of the Ponzi economy.  In this article he referred to Bill Gross' statements about a so called "supermova economy".  In fact the first time I recall Gross using that term was back in 2013, something which is captured in Google trends:




I beat Gross to the punch on the economic supernova term.  Here is a sticky post which I made when the blog was much younger - 2011.  I recommend re-reading these at least once per year in order to keep the really big picture in mind.  Nothing has happened that would cause me to change one word of that sticky post.  Access all sticky posts from the Insight tab on the main blog horizontal menu.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More