Monday, July 11, 2016

Maintaining control is more important than maintaining rule of law.

Or at least so it would seem to our "leaders".  It seems that the UK's HSBC bank was knowingly consorting and collaborating with drug cartels to launder their illegally gained cash. Worse yet, the UK government knew of it and so did the US government and nobody did anything about it for fear that telling the truth could lead to a loss of confidence in the the big con game.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory novella, right?  But wait, this one comes from a US congressional report according to this BBC article.  You can go read the details if you like but the details are not important.  What is important is that governments are lying, self serving "do as I say and not as I do" organizations who would put me in jail forever with their holier than thou crap story if I did even 1/1000th of what they do each year.

If I can see this then so can many, many others.  Some of those "others" will be a bit unstable and they will come to justify any action they do under the umbrella of what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  Do as I say and not as I do will be rejected in a wholesale manner by the American people in the coming years and some of it is going to result in bad things happening to the status quo.  I'm not calling for this or hoping for it.  I'm simply predicting it because that's what my socioeconomic models tell me is likely to happen.  Only time will tell what actually does happen but this rabbit hole can go a lot deeper than most people think possible because most people don't have the smallest clue what is going on.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More