Friday, September 9, 2016

Nobody could have predicted today's sell off in the NDX...

...or could they have?  In my paid trading site I posted the following about the NDX:


Out of all the possible ways this could have gone, I provided just two paths that would be most likely.  My alternate (blue path) turned out to get the nod this time but it is all odds based.  So while it appears at times like I am from the future with some of these market predictions, the truth is that I'm just picking the most likely next move based on the game trails that the herd has left in the recent path.

If you want to see what is LIKELY to happen next in the markets I cover, click the subscribe button above and join the club.  At $39.95, the monthly cost is ridiculously low for the amount of charts and insights I offer based on well over 20 years of trading and also based on demonstrated skill at Elliott wave analysis.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More