Sunday, October 16, 2016

How am I doing with my Nordstrom's models? [JWN]

In my first ever post on Nordstrom's I provided a model which, as luck would have it, turned out to be scarily accurate in its peaking call.  The model provided for a peak within the circle before breaking sharply lower.



That, as you can see from the subsequent update, is exactly what happened.  But as if that were not enough, I then further added to the model to indicate a serious bottom in the $40 range before seeing a major move back up into the low to mid $50s.



Below is current actual from today.  The chart undershot my price target momentarily but is now trading exactly where I expected it to.




So what's likely coming next?  Do you think you know?  If so, why not be bold like I have been and put something in the comments, even as an anonymous poster?

More importantly, do you think I probably have a pretty darned good idea?  Well in fact, I do.  But if you want to see it you will have to pay for it because something for nothing is a dying concept in our society.  You can either subscribe to see this and other charts, including some coming 5-10 bagger likely moves or you can just order one custom chart by clicking the Custom Chart link above.

Or you can go it alone.

Always your choice!

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More