Friday, November 18, 2016

Here comes the conservative wave...

I just got an email from a conservative Texas group.  I didn't sign up with them but perhaps someone read my blog and put me on their email spam list.  In any case, I opened their email today and guess what I found?

Yes, that's right.  A "national Bible bee" where people who know their scriptures compete for cash.  Yes, I think it's stupid.  Not because of the subject matter but because of the forum.  This half liberal half conservative event is luke warm and should be spit out of the mouth.  People should not be bribed into reading the Bible nor should they be glorified and idolized for doing so.  But this is indicative of what I think we are going to see at first: a strange mix of today's liberal with tomorrow's conservative. 

Talk about your Transition Team....

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More